You know what, I honestly think I might finally have cracked sewing productivity, and over the past couple of months have managed to make one easy (knit) garment a week. It comes down to planning, folks. Simple as that. Last month I took the time to plan out some things I wanted to make in the month ahead, and I achieved most of them! Here’s last month’s post, in case you’re wondering.
I’ve also done a bit of housekeeping on the blog and have finally added a few static pages. You can see them in the blog sidebar. There’s a contact page, a few pages with each year’s blogged makes linked with handy pictures, and another ego-trip page all about me. That last one features a pic of a teenage me modelling the first item of clothing I ever made, back in the 90s. Oh dear. Fashion disaster!
I’ve already blogged a couple of my March makes, although most of my March blogging was playing catch up on the first couple of months of the year.
And the next two projects are completed but not yet blogged:
L-R: Seamwork Aurora top, Sew Over It Heather dress
I did also work on the velvet top refashion, but it didn’t work out well. There might be a post in that at some point, if I can finish it off so Daisy can wear it.
Money spent: £15.56
£10.78 for some ponte for making a Heather Dress
$6.00 Seamwork subscription (approx £4.78)
Pretty thrifty month. Yay for using up stash fabrics!