Happy New Year, everyone! And as it’s a new year, it must be time for my #2018MakeNine challenge post. Last year I went for categories of capsule wardrobe building patterns as I wanted a range of TNT patterns for staple garments. This year I’m taking a slightly different approach.
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Not-So-Boring Black Dungaree Dress19th October 2018
- The Tropical Scout Tee (and a return to blogging!)21st September 2018
- Me Made May – my thoughts on 2018’s challenge22nd June 2018
- May round-up and June’s sewing plans8th June 2018
- The 10×10 Wardrobe Challenge: what I learnt from taking part5th June 2018