Hey everyone–I know it’s been quiet on the blog here lately, but I’ve been suffering from anaemia so didn’t have much energy to post or sew. However, my latest maternity sewing project is now up on the Minerva Blogger Network here: https://www.minervacrafts.com/blogger-network/post/the-baggy-bump-trousers I’ve got to say a big thank you to my daughter, Daisy, for taking […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Snakeskin Amber Dress24th March 2018
- Bumper January and February round-up, plus March’s sewing plans2nd March 2018
- The Baggy Bump Maternity Trousers – live on the Minerva Blogger Network28th February 2018
- The Cowl Necked Maternity Dress live on the Minerva Blogger Network29th January 2018
- December round-up and January’s sewing plans12th January 2018