As promised, here’s the link to my latest make for the Minerva Crafts Blog, which I’m calling my Rockabilly Pirate Top, for obvious reasons! You can find my full write up of Simplicity 8342 here. It’s such a cute jersey top, and perfect for anyone with a little experience with knit fabrics who’s looking for a […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Not-So-Boring Black Dungaree Dress19th October 2018
- The Tropical Scout Tee (and a return to blogging!)21st September 2018
- Me Made May – my thoughts on 2018’s challenge22nd June 2018
- May round-up and June’s sewing plans8th June 2018
- The 10×10 Wardrobe Challenge: what I learnt from taking part5th June 2018