I need a new blog in much the the same way I need a kitten. In other words, it’s yet another thing I have to try to find time for in my busy life, but it’s so terribly appealing! So, this is my sewing/crafting blog, as I love making things and want to document and […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Tropical Scout Tee (and a return to blogging!)21st September 2018
- Me Made May – my thoughts on 2018’s challenge22nd June 2018
- May round-up and June’s sewing plans8th June 2018
- The 10×10 Wardrobe Challenge: what I learnt from taking part5th June 2018
- The Eastern Jewels Heirloom Crochet Blanket… and the baby I made it for!31st May 2018