This quilt was about eighteen years in the making, I kid you not. Now it doesn’t take a mathematical genius to figure out it was started way before Daisy was even a twinkle in her daddy’s eye. Originally it was intended to be a sofa throw for my parents, and it was my sister who started […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Cowl Necked Maternity Dress live on the Minerva Blogger Network29th January 2018
- December round-up and January’s sewing plans12th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5 goals for 20185th January 2018
- My #Sewing Top 5: when garments fail…4th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5: the top five hits of 20173rd January 2018