It would appear I can’t manage a blog post more often than monthly, although to be fair, it was the summer holidays and I did have a book deadline. Maybe things will be different in future… Yeah, I doubt it! Anyway, I’ve done a wee bit of sewing over the summer. Having a deadline of […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Cowl Necked Maternity Dress live on the Minerva Blogger Network29th January 2018
- December round-up and January’s sewing plans12th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5 goals for 20185th January 2018
- My #Sewing Top 5: when garments fail…4th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5: the top five hits of 20173rd January 2018