It would appear I can’t manage a blog post more often than monthly, although to be fair, it was the summer holidays and I did have a book deadline. Maybe things will be different in future… Yeah, I doubt it! Anyway, I’ve done a wee bit of sewing over the summer. Having a deadline of […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Dark Floral Maternity Agnes Top4th May 2018
- April round up and May’s sewing plans1st May 2018
- The Lesser-Spotted Dressing Gown – Vogue V8888 pattern review30th April 2018
- The Kinder Cardigan goes DISCO!18th April 2018
- Me Made May 18 – my pledge10th April 2018