Hey everyone! I’ve got another Minerva make to share today, and it’s another maternity dress. Not the Agnes this time, but the old Simplicity version of the Megan Nielsen Amber Dress. I’ve actually made it twice before (here and here) so this is truly a TNT pattern for me. I do still have a couple […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Snakeskin Amber Dress24th March 2018
- Bumper January and February round-up, plus March’s sewing plans2nd March 2018
- The Baggy Bump Maternity Trousers – live on the Minerva Blogger Network28th February 2018
- The Cowl Necked Maternity Dress live on the Minerva Blogger Network29th January 2018
- December round-up and January’s sewing plans12th January 2018