I’m getting in just ahead of the #monetaparty with my first go at this very popular pattern. Oh, and coincidentally I made this for my Dad’s 70th birthday party last month, and I’m finally getting around to blogging it on my 40th birthday. Significant birthdays all round! Oh yes, and for a bit of added […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Kinder Cardigan goes DISCO!18th April 2018
- Me Made May 18 – my pledge10th April 2018
- March round-up and April’s sewing plans2nd April 2018
- The Erin Maternity Skirt – or the Barcode Skirt #231st March 2018
- The Snakeskin Amber Dress24th March 2018