I said in my first (and so far, only) Craftysticks post that it would be a weekly update post. Uh, try monthly, as that was back at the beginning of July! Ah well, it’s been a busy few weeks, what with me having to finish a novella and get it off to my editor–a novella […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- Me Made May – my thoughts on 2018’s challenge22nd June 2018
- May round-up and June’s sewing plans8th June 2018
- The 10×10 Wardrobe Challenge: what I learnt from taking part5th June 2018
- The Eastern Jewels Heirloom Crochet Blanket… and the baby I made it for!31st May 2018
- The Dark Floral Maternity Agnes Top4th May 2018