I made this back in February, but was inspired to finally get my arse in gear and post about it this week after watching the Great British Sewing Bee contestants grapple with making babygrows. One of the contestants was asked if she’d ever made babygrows for her kids and her incredulous “no way” (or words to […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- Me Made May – my thoughts on 2018’s challenge22nd June 2018
- May round-up and June’s sewing plans8th June 2018
- The 10×10 Wardrobe Challenge: what I learnt from taking part5th June 2018
- The Eastern Jewels Heirloom Crochet Blanket… and the baby I made it for!31st May 2018
- The Dark Floral Maternity Agnes Top4th May 2018