I made this back in February, but was inspired to finally get my arse in gear and post about it this week after watching the Great British Sewing Bee contestants grapple with making babygrows. One of the contestants was asked if she’d ever made babygrows for her kids and her incredulous “no way” (or words to […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Cowl Necked Maternity Dress live on the Minerva Blogger Network29th January 2018
- December round-up and January’s sewing plans12th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5 goals for 20185th January 2018
- My #Sewing Top 5: when garments fail…4th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5: the top five hits of 20173rd January 2018