Yes, I finally finished two projects: making the Eastern Jewels crochet blanket and gestating my third child! Lauren was born on the 6th May and is a gorgeous, sweet-tempered and healthy baby. Not gonna lie, it was my toughest labour yet as she’d swivelled into a back-to-back position at the last minute without anyone realising, […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Not-So-Boring Black Dungaree Dress19th October 2018
- The Tropical Scout Tee (and a return to blogging!)21st September 2018
- Me Made May – my thoughts on 2018’s challenge22nd June 2018
- May round-up and June’s sewing plans8th June 2018
- The 10×10 Wardrobe Challenge: what I learnt from taking part5th June 2018