So, at the moment I’m a bit strapped for cash, what with all the recent expense of moving house and the fact it’s been a while since I’ve had a new book out. However, at the same time I’m facing a need for new summer clothing, including things I can’t make myself like sandals. I’ve given […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Dark Floral Maternity Agnes Top4th May 2018
- April round up and May’s sewing plans1st May 2018
- The Lesser-Spotted Dressing Gown – Vogue V8888 pattern review30th April 2018
- The Kinder Cardigan goes DISCO!18th April 2018
- Me Made May 18 – my pledge10th April 2018