‘I, Anna-Jo, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May ’16. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade garment or accessory each day for the duration of May 2016. I also pledge to take photos of each outfit and post them on my blog as weekly roundups.’ So, after a couple of years of wishing I had […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Cowl Necked Maternity Dress live on the Minerva Blogger Network29th January 2018
- December round-up and January’s sewing plans12th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5 goals for 20185th January 2018
- My #Sewing Top 5: when garments fail…4th January 2018
- My #SewingTop5: the top five hits of 20173rd January 2018