I’ve made a fair few dresses in my time, but this particular dress marks a turning point. This is the first dress I’ve ever made that I’ve worn regularly. And when I say regularly, I mean I grab it every time it’s out of the laundry! So what makes this dress so special? I believe […]
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Dark Floral Maternity Agnes Top4th May 2018
- April round up and May’s sewing plans1st May 2018
- The Lesser-Spotted Dressing Gown – Vogue V8888 pattern review30th April 2018
- The Kinder Cardigan goes DISCO!18th April 2018
- Me Made May 18 – my pledge10th April 2018