Hey everyone, I’m back with my penultimate #SewingTop5 post, and this time it’s my “top” five misses. In case you missed them, you can find the other posts here: Reflections on my sewing Non-sewing highlights Top five hits Righto, let’s delve into the bin of sewing fails, shall we?
Hi, I'm Anna: thrifty sewist, absent-minded mother, and retro style enthusiast. Occasionally I dabble in other textile crafts but dressmaking is my first love. Wordy and totally self-indulgent biography here.
- The Kinder Cardigan goes DISCO!18th April 2018
- Me Made May 18 – my pledge10th April 2018
- March round-up and April’s sewing plans2nd April 2018
- The Erin Maternity Skirt – or the Barcode Skirt #231st March 2018
- The Snakeskin Amber Dress24th March 2018